Lead PHP developer / Technical team leader
Headquartered in Montreal and Nantes, France, iTx Technologies develops web solutions and mobile applications for small and midsized businesses in various industries and as a technology partner for several digital marketing agencies.
ITx Technologies is looking for a senior developer who can assume the position of team leader / lead developer. Within our team of developers and attached to the operations director, the technical lead will work on the development of websites and web applications at the heart of new information technologies. The most commonly used PHP frameworks / CMS are: Laravel, Magento, Drupal and Wordpress.
On a daily basis, the technical lead will participate in the design and realization of robust, maintainable and efficient applications. It will also help to maintain a knowledge-sharing environment with fellow developers.
As a technical lead, your main tasks will be :
- Participate in the collection of needs and dialogue with clients;
- Participate in technical choices;
- Assist in the definition of the technical solution;
- Write detailed technical specifications;
- Participate in the development of applications while respecting costs and deadlines;
- Implement unit testing of developments;
- Ensure the quality of his code and that of his colleagues;
- Support other developers in the design and implementation of projects;
- Track deployments in production.
Autonomous and rigorous, you are passionate about web development and show a real attraction for new technologies.
You are likely to be selected for interview if:
- You have more than 10 years of experience in the Web, including at least 5 years in a multi-client agency;
- You master all these PHP frameworks / CMS: Laravel 5, Magento, Drupal, Wordpress;
- You are bilingual;
- You are joyful and happy to go to work in the morning to surpass you.